The Thomas Elementary logo design contest is on like Donkey Kong. The contest is open to all Thomas students in PK-5th grade. Students can work in groups, turn in multiple designs, or choose not to participate at all.
Helpful Hints for Logo Designers:
- The logo must represent the Thomas Tigers.
- The logo should look very different than our current logo.
- Please do not include words.
- Research current sports/school logos for inspiration.
- Your logo should be entirely original.
- Simple logos are usually stronger than those that are complicated.
- Contest entries are due to your classroom teacher or Mr. Stoller by April 1st.
If you need an additional copy of the entry form, click here to print a new one.