Instagram

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Follow @thomas_elementary_art on Instagram!

http://instagram.com/thomas_elementary_art/
I'm sitting at home today. I had to take a personal day to have some electrical work done on my 100 year old house. Consequently, I have some extra time on my hands. I've been working on some staff t-shirt designs and I also decided to start an Instagram account for my classroom. My intention is to use it for some quick daily posts of cool things that are happening in the art room. I was also inspired by Hope Hunter Knight's IG feed in which she's using her IG account as a tool for students to interact with. She posts challenges and students can upload their artistic responses using a particular hashtag. 

As of right now, I have a grand total of ZERO posts on the new account, but I expect that you'll see a pretty constant feed if you check back often. 

2 comments:

Hope Hunter Knight said...

Hey Zach, thanks for the nice compliment :) I love my classroom Instagram - I snap pics all day and then at night I love to post some great moments from the day. I find it a great way to reflect. I've had a lot of interest and questions from the kids with my IG challenge, although not a lot of participation, YET! I am confident that I will get more involvement for the October challenge, and since my kids are younger than 13, I am encouraging them to do this as a family, or with their classroom teacher.
I'm following you, can't wait to see your IG pics!

Beth Carter said...

Following!