Instagram

Thursday, May 29, 2014

1st Grade Clay Owls

I think I've done three different first grade clay projects in three years. I hadn't found one that I was super thrilled about, so I tried another one this year. This particular project was borrowed directly from another great blog, "artsmudge." 

I usually like to explain how I made everything, but I'm going to refer everyone to the original link I found. Full step by step instructions can be found on the artsmudge page here.

The owls are another take on a simple pinch pot project. It was a simple project that we got done in one day. My students absolutely loved working in clay for the first time. I really like all of the texture in the clay. 

I'm still looking for a first grade clay project that I really love. Please leave a comment if you have a great one!

1 comment:

Paul Groussac said...

Genial. Visita nuestro blog de la escuela Paul Groussac. http://conojosdeartistaescuela5.blogspot.com.ar/