Instagram

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break & Firing Castles

I haven't posted in a little while because last week was my spring break! While many other teachers traveled to Florida or other warm vacation spots, I hung out at home in beautiful Columbus, Ohio! Luckily, it was in the mid-80's for most of the week. I think the normal highs for this time of the year are in the upper 50's! I was able to get a lot of yard work done and still have time to relax on the deck I built last year. 


Of course I've jumped back into my regular routine again this week. I still have many projects that need to be finished before my spring art show. Spring always seems like it's the busiest time of the year. It's always an all-out sprint between spring break and my show. Right now, 4th grade is finishing slap-built castles. I'm in the process of firing them now. 

No comments: